- Fryeburg Public Library: Sept. 12, 10 AM
- Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library, Lovell: Sept. 17, 1 PM
- Bridgton Public Library: Sept. 26, 3 PM
- Effingham Public Library: Sept. 26, 6 PM
- Ossipee Public Library: Oct. 2, 2 PM
- North Conway Public Library: Oct. 4, 10:30 AM
- Chocorua Public Library: Oct. 4, 12:00 PM
- Jackson Public Library: Oct. 9, 4:30 PM
- Bartlett Public Library: Oct. 9, 7 PM
- Moultonborough Public Library: Oct. 10, 10:30 AM
- White Birch Books: Oct. 11, 7 PM
- Conway Public Library: Oct. 15, 10:15 AM
- Cook Memorial Library, Tamworth: Oct. 15, 10:30 AM
- Brownfield Public Library: Oct. 16, 6 PM
- Madison Library: Oct. 23, 7 PM
- Freedom Public Library: Oct. 29, 10:30 AM
Participating libraries and White Birch Books now have multiple copies of Where You’ll Find Me. Pick one up today and read!
We’re pleased to announce that this year’s book is by New Hampshire author Ty Gagne. Where You’ll Find Me looks at a winter hike across the Presidential Traverse from both the hiker’s and rescuers’ points of view. Gagne gives a nonjudgmental risk manager’s perspective to what many of us may remember as a deeply unsettling hiking tragedy.
Our program will begin after Labor Day, with books available to borrow at area libraries, programs related to the topic and themes of the book, and a talk plus Q&A with author Ty Gagne at the end of October.