- Fryeburg Public Library: Sept. 12, 10 AM
- Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library, Lovell: Sept. 17, 1 PM
- Bridgton Public Library: Sept. 26, 3 PM
- Effingham Public Library: Sept. 26, 6 PM
- Ossipee Public Library: Oct. 2, 2 PM
- North Conway Public Library: Oct. 4, 10:30 AM
- Chocorua Public Library: Oct. 4, 12:00 PM
- Jackson Public Library: Oct. 9, 4:30 PM
- Bartlett Public Library: Oct. 9, 7 PM
- Moultonborough Public Library: Oct. 10, 10:30 AM
- White Birch Books: Oct. 11, 7 PM
- Conway Public Library: Oct. 15, 10:15 AM
- Cook Memorial Library, Tamworth: Oct. 15, 10:30 AM
- Brownfield Public Library: Oct. 16, 6 PM
- Madison Library: Oct. 23, 7 PM
- Freedom Public Library: Oct. 29, 10:30 AM
…even if you’ve never come to one before, and even if you didn’t finish the book.
Book discussions are great ways to meet and connect with neighbors, share our points of view and hear others’, and explore ideas deep and wide in a safe, civil space.
See our schedule for times and places, there should be one near you! All are welcome at any of these discussions.
If you’re hosting your own book discussion, or even if you’re reading the book on your own, take a look at our discussion guide for The Finest Hours, created by our project humanist Margherita Desy.